NFL Week 12: Triple the action, triple the fun
November 23, 2022
Thanksgiving is better with football.
- who place their first $5 wager before Friday at midnight will score $125 in free (!!!) bets.
- That means you can place a $5 bet today, and score $125 to bet on the NFL, the NBA, women’s college basketball, the men’s FIFA World Cup, etc. whenever you want. What are you waiting for?
- And in true Thanksgiving fashion, I’m coming in hot with a full-course meal: one point spread, one total and one prop bet. Gobble, gobble.
- They’ll be in tough against an explosive Buffalo Bills offense that is second in the league in points per game.
- Nonetheless, the 9.5 (with bookmakers predicting a Bills win of 10 or more points) feels just a tad too high, so I’m taking the Lions to keep this one close.
Like the ultimate turkey, gravy and stuffing combo, I’m pairing that selection with two other bets today.
- The Dallas Cowboys are coming off a Week 11 blowout where they put up 40 points (!!!) against the supposed-to-be very good Minnesota Vikings. So because rooting for a high-scoring game is just more fun, I’m taking the over on total points (45.5) in today’s 4:30 p.m. ET Cowboys vs. NY Giants tilt.
- That brings us to the primetime battle at 8:20 p.m. ET, where my money is on Vikes’ running back Dalvin Cook to punch in a touchdown against the New England Patriots, a feat he’s already achieved six times this season. On a day when good food is top of mind, it’s time to .