NFL Week 8: Trick or treat yourself
October 28, 2022
Picking the week's best bets.
- We’re opening up our trick or treating bags early, asking the football goddesses for the sports betting equivalent of full-size candy bars and none of those little .
- I’m back this week to drop three new picks here, in and on our website’s .
- While I’m far from a pro gambler, I enjoy sharing the world of sports betting with our GISTers and helping you to learn a little bit along the way!
- The reason is simple: Derrick freakin’ Henry. The Titans running back is well known for his ability to a defensive line like it’s a playground game of Red Rover. And the Texans just happen to be allowing the in the league. Big uh oh.
- NY Giants QB Daniel “Danny Dimes” Jones has been a fantasy favorite this season because he likes to almost as much as he likes to throw it. I’m taking the over 39.5 on his rushing yards, a mark he’s achieved three times already this season.
- The Philadelphia Eagles are the last undefeated standing. And coming off a bye week, their streak should continue today as they face a struggling Pittsburgh Steelers squad. I’m expecting Eagles QB Jalen Hurts to take flight, and therefore (231.5) on his passing yards.