NFL Pro Bowl Games: Sitting, waiting, wishing
We’re exactly eight days away from . But while the Philadelphia Eagles, Kansas City Chiefs and RiRi put the finishing touches on their respective Super Bowl Sunday gameplans, the rest of the league’s best are taking part in the Pro Bowl Games.
- It’s no secret that Pro-Bowls haven’t exactly been known for their . So, in an admirable move of self-awareness, the NFL took fan feedback to heart and this year.
- Tomorrow’s festivities will also feature fun events like flag football and dodgeball. The NFL’s elite will be in full playground mode.
On Thursday, the selected players completed half of the week’s eight : Dodgeball, Lightning Round, Longest Drive and Precision Passing, with the AFC leading the NFC nine points to three.
- The Pro Bowl will wrap up on Sunday, with the continuation of the best catch event, as well as Gridiron Gauntlet, Kick Tac Toe, Move the Chains and the pièce de résistance, the NFL’s first-ever Flag Football game, a sport that could be as early as 2028.
This all brings us to FanDuel’s , a free-to-play contest with $10K in prize money on the line.
- To play, take your shot at of each game in Sunday’s action as well as the Conference that will claim the overall Pro Games Bowl title. Then check back to their to see how you did.
No this week, but I’ll be back in your inboxes next Saturday to break down the big game, because we’ll have .
- With wagers at legal sportsbooks , Super Bowl LVII (Roman numerals for 57) could set a new record for the most bets on a U.S. sports event.
As the anticipation builds, retired fan-favorite tight end Rob Gronkowski for his Kick of Destiny, a live FanDuel Super Bowl commercial set to air during the third quarter of next Sunday’s title game.
- If Gronk can prove is as good as his catch and convert on a 25-yard field goal, FanDuel users who placed a $5 bet or more on the Super Bowl ahead of the game will split . Not too shabby.
As always, you can find me in and find more sports betting resources .