SponsorPulse™ (www.sponsorpulseimi.com) is a sponsorship intelligence platform that services the growing global sponsorship industry by providing its users with the data and insights to simplify decision making. The platform provides up-to-date facts and timely insights that brands, properties and agencies can lean on to evaluate, measure and optimize sponsorships to better their returns. SponsorPulse™ soft-launched across North America in July 2019 and scaled globally, in response to user feedback, across an additional 16 markets in May 2020. Since May 2020, SponsorPulse™ has continued to gain traction and momentum.
SponsorPulse™ is looking for driven self-starters with initiative, curiosity and a passion for the sponsorship industry. Every day will be different with exciting opportunities and unique challenges forcing you to balance and manage priorities. Join us as we continue our exciting growth trajectory.
About the role
As a Fullstack Developer you will be one of SponsorPulse™ first internal technical hires, accountable for collaborating with the leadership team to refine the foundation of the platform and implement processes to ensure our continued evolution and success. There will be an inherent tension that you will need to manage between moving quickly to respond to user feedback, while moving thoughtfully to ensure our roadmap is efficient.
You will be involved in designing, implementing and testing new backend and frontend features and functionality to improve the applications of our data and the user experience. This role will require strong experience in programming (please see current tech stack below) and application analysis with focus on building. You will have ultimate leadership and accountability for all SponsorPulse™ technical assets and the security of those assets, while supporting in identifying and onboarding other technical talent to continue to build our internal team.
· Work collaboratively with the Global Lead, Head of Analytics and Product Manager to review current technical stack and product feature roadmap.
· Provide recommendations on how to improve the back end for feature development, platform security and frontend user experience.
· Accelerate the development and implementation of new products and features that will deliver against growth objectives.
· Continuously optimize current technical assets to improve back-end automation and front-end user experience.
· Proactively identify and act on new opportunities that align to the company’s growth objectives.
What we’re looking for
· Driven self-starter who thrives with autonomy and is equal parts strategic thinker, creative problem solver and execution specialist.
· Deep experience in building and optimizing successful B2B SaaS platforms, with experience in a data / analytics platform being an asset.
· For backend development we’re looking for deep experience in working in Ruby on Rails, with experience in updating APIs to support React components, SQL query optimization and RSpec.
· Direct experience working with Ruby 2.5.1, Rails 5.2.1, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, Redis, Sendgrid / Klaviyo integration
· For frontend development, we’re looking for deep experience using React, Redux and Redux Saga - working with React components and optimizing Redux states
What we offer at SponsorPulse™
We’re just getting started. SponsorPulse™ is at an exciting point in its journey as it continues to scale its operations to simplify sponsorship decision making globally. This role with play a critical role in influencing our growth trajectory. Some of the benefits of working at SponsorPulse™ include:
· A start-up and entrepreneurial culture within a reputable and highly regarded global marketing consultancy with 50 years of history
· Competitive compensation with benefits
· Opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the organization
· Attractive variable compensation tied to performance
· An exciting, dynamic and flexible working environment
· Work from anywhere in the world
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Diversity in the workplace
Our parent company, IMI International, is led by an executive team that is approximately 40% female. Our SponsorPulse division is at an early stage in its development and is actively looking to add female talent to our group as we continue to grow. We foster an environment of learning and growth and do our best to promote a welcoming and safe organizational culture. The IMI team often engages in team building initiatives and takes appropriate measures to ensure new employees feel welcome and comfortable throughout the duration of their onboarding process and beyond.